Welcome to the spectacular world of breakfast delights! Brace yourself for a flavour fiesta that will have your taste buds doing the happy dance. Today, we present to you a bowl of pure bliss - the Salted Caramel Protein Oats Extravaganza! Imagine a symphony of oats, almond milk, and a dash of magic, topped with a sensational ensemble of kiwi, plum, cacao nibs, peanut butter, and the pièce de résistance – the utterly glorious cinnamon almonds from the wizards at CHIKA'S FOODS.
Get ready to dive into a bowl that not only fuels your day but also takes your taste buds on a rollercoaster of deliciousness. By Holly (ig:ohfortheloveofoats)
#BreakfastGoals have never looked this tempting!
- ½ cup oat
- ½ cup almond milk + ½ cup water
- Salted caramel soy protein
- A splash of your favorite plant milk
- Cacao nibs
- Peanut butter
- Cinnamon almonds from CHIKA'S
- Combine ½ cup oats with ½ cup almond milk and ½ cup water in a saucepan. Cook until thick and creamy.
- Stir in salted caramel soy protein and a splash of your preferred plant milk until perfection.
- For the finale, add toppings: kiwi, plum, peanut butter, cacao nibs, and divine cinnamon almonds from @chikasfoods.
- Your Salted Caramel Protein Oats Extravaganza is ready to steal the breakfast spotlight! Grab a spoon and embark on a journey of flavour, texture, and pure breakfast euphoria.
Don't forget to snap a pic – this bowl is not just a feast for your taste buds but also for your Instagram feed!